The AT&T Military Discount offers eligible military members a 25% discount off AT&T Unlimited & More and AT&T Unlimited & More Premium Wireless plans. Proof of eligibility is required to receive the discount, and the qualified military member must be the account holder. Eligible members can also receive discounts on AT&T video and AT&T internet services.
Does AT&T offer a military discount?
- YES! AT&T offers a military discount on wireless, video, and internet services.
Who qualifies for the AT&T discount?
- Active duty: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- Military veterans
- National Guard members and reservists
- Spouses of active duty or deceased military
How do I qualify?
Military members must provide proof of eligibility with the documentation listed below. Military members can begin enrollment online, or take valid identification to a nearby AT&T store to enroll in-person.
- Military veterans: Acceptable documentation includes: Department of Defense Form DD214 indicating an honorable discharge or a valid retired military ID or current AMVETS membership card. A veteran designated driver’s license or Veteran Health Insurance card.
- Spouses of active duty or deceased military personnel: valid Department of Defense sponsorship card.
Additional AT&T Discount Details
- AT&T Unlimited & More wireless subscribers can save $15 per month on DirecTV.
- AT&T Unlimited & More wireless subscribers can save $15 per month on AT&T Internet.
- Eligible military members with AT&T Unlimited & More wireless plans get access to AT&T Thanks and receive special members only benefits on things like sporting events, music events, and customer service.
- AT&T offers options for suspending mobile accounts during deployment outside of the U.S.
- AT&T offers a myATT app to easily manage your mobile account from anywhere in the world.
- AT&T partners with Cell Phones for Soldiers by contributing funds from recycled cell phones to help soldiers get much needed devices.
- AT&T partners with Operation Phone Home to provide international phone cards to the USO.
- AT&T is committed to recruiting 20,000 veterans for employment by 2020.