Autozone is the leading seller of automotive aftermarket parts and accessories in the U.S.
While corporate Autozone does not advertise an official military discount, many active-duty and retired service members across the U.S. have reported that individual Autozone stores have provided a military discount. The “unofficial” military discounts have been up to 10% for active-duty and retired service members.
Learn ways to save more below!
Does Autozone offer a military discount?
- YES and No. According to some sources online, some Autozone locations do offer a military discount with proof of I.D. for active-duty and retirees, but this may be at the store owner’s discretion. Ask a manager to verify deals in your area.
Does Autozone ship to APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, Autozone ships to APO/FPO addresses using USPS carriers. With standard delivery, parcels typically take 1-2 business days.
APO/FPO shipping dates may vary depending on where you are stationed. Unfortunately, USPS does not provide shipment tracking.
What is Autozone?
- Autozone is in auto aftermarket industry leader with over 37 years in the business.
- Autozone is a distributor of auto replacement parts and accessories. Meaning, the manufacturer refurbishes parts at their warehouse and then ships them to Autozone for sale. This makes the refund policy tricky. Typically, full in-store refunds are 90 days and must be returned in original condition and packaging. *Online returns are dealt with at an Autozone Fulfillment Center.
- Although there isn’t an official military discount, Autozone frequently advertises hot deals online and offers member benefits through Autozone Benefits.
Autozone provides free services to help customers maintain their vehicle:
- Free battery installation with purchase of a car battery at Autozone
- Check Engine Light Help: Autozone provides a Fix Finder to help you decode the reason for your vehicle’s check engine light indicator.
- Loan-A-Tool: Leave a deposit to check out a specialty tool for your car repair. Return it within 90 days and get your deposit back!
Find out how much you can save with our Discount Calculator
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.