Bass Pro Shops offers a year-round military discount of 5% for active duty, retirees, veterans and National Guard members and reservists. Previously the military discount was 10% but was recently modified to 5%.
Does Bass Pro Shops offer a military discount?
- YES! Bass Pro Shops offers the Legendary Salute military discount, a year-round 5% military discount on select Bass Pro Shops Gear. The Legendary Salute military discount may not be used with other promotions but can be used on items permanently marked down. Restrictions may apply on some items, such as firearms, ammunition, boats, ATVs/UTVs, boat and ATV trailers, tractors, alcohol, gift cards, and non-merchandise services.
- Active duty: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- Military retirees
- Military veterans
- National Guard members and reservists
How do I qualify?
- Bring proof of military service in store and provide at purchase. Acceptable proof of military service includes:
- Military ID
- Active or expired
- State issued identification listing veteran status (i.e. driver’s license)
- DD214 (DOD discharge papers)
- Military ID
Does Bass Pro Shops ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- YES! Bass Pro Shops ships to APO/FPO addresses through USPS.
- Expedited shipping is not available to APO/FPO addresses and some restrictions may apply.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for Standard Shipping.
- Ensure that the APO/FPO address is properly formatted.
Additional Bass Pro Shops Discount Details
- The discount is available in-store only. It is not available online or by phone.
What is Bass Pro Shops?
- Bass Pro Shop is a leading retailers of outdoor goods that specializes in fishing, boating, hunting, and archery equipment.
- Bass Pro Shops products include
- An extensive catalog of fishing gear and accessories
- Boats and boating equipment
- Firearms and tactical gear
- Hunting equipment
- Archery equipment
- Camping gear and accessories
- Outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bass Pro Shops offers subscription to their online 1Source publication which provides information on the latest news, products, and tips for hunting, fishing, and boating
More on Bass Pro Shops
- Bass Pro Shops was founded in 1972 by angler Johnny Morris; Johnny started the store in 8 square feet of space in the back of his father’s liquor store in Springfield Missouri. Today, Bass Pro Shops has more than 100 retail stores and marine centers across North America.
- Bass Pro Shops offers a destination experience, with each shop being tailored to reflect the surrounding area; store locations generally include aquariums, mounts, and restaurants and bowling alleys. Bass Pro Shops is also recognized for its work with conservation organizations and sponsorship of children/family events to connect youth with the outdoors.
- Bass Pro Shops is committed to serving the military. Joint initiatives to support members and veterans of the Armed Forces include:
- Active veteran recruiting for store employees
- Regular donations to and advocacy for American Veterans (AMVETS) and United Service Organizations (USO)
- Hosting events to help veterans reconnect with nature
- Compiling care packages for Special Forces Units located overseas
- Bass Pro Shops bought Cabela’s, another major outdoor goods retailer, in 2017. Although the brands will remain separate, both stores hope to be able to bring an even better outdoor goods shopping experience to customers through combined buying power, expertise, and advocacy for conservation.