Big 5 Sporting Goods offers a year-round 10% military discount for active duty, reserve military personnel, retirees, veterans, their spouses and dependent children. Good in-store only at all Big 5 locations.
Does Big 5 offer a military discount?
- YES! Get 10% off your entire purchase. Valid military ID or veteran status designation on your driver’s license is required (all 50 states offer a driver’s license designation). Excludes gift cards and licenses and good in-store only. Not valid with any other coupon or prior purchases.
- Active duty: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- Military retirees
- Military veterans
- Reserve military personnel
- And their spouses and dependent children
How do I qualify?
- Bring proof of military service in store and provide at purchase. Acceptable proof of military service includes:
- Military ID
- State issued identification listing veteran status (i.e. driver’s license)
Does Big 5 Ship APO/FPO/DPO?
No, Big 5 does not ship APO/FPO/DPO.
- In-Store only
- Excludes gift cards and licenses
- Not valid with any other coupon or prior purchases
About Big 5 Sporting Goods
Big 5 provide a full-line of traditional sporting goods products and has over 400 locations spread throughout the western United States.
- Big 5 products include:
- Fishing and Hunting Gear
- Games & Toys
- Camping Gear and Accessories
- Firearms and Tactical Gear
- Sporting Equipment for:
- Racquet Sports
- Fan Gear