Chick-fil-A participating locations offer a military and one free meal on Military Appreciation Days. Their discount varies by location and always check with the store first. Proof of service is typically required to receive the discount.
Does Chick-fil-A offer a military discount?
- YES! Chick-fil-A offers a military discount at participating restaurants. Ask a store manager for details.
Veteran’s Day Discount
Last Veteran’s Day, Chick-fil-A offers a free chicken sandwich for all active-duty personnel and veterans. The sandwich was offered from 10:30 a.m. until closing with military ID.
Check back for Veteran’s Day offers!
Who Typically Qualifies for the Chick-fil-A discount?
- Active duty
- Military veterans
- National Guard members and reservists
- Spouses and dependents may be included in select locations
How Do I Qualify?
Military members typically must provide proof of status with the documentation listed below. A military discount varies by location.
- Valid Military ID
Additional Chick-fil-A Discount Details
- Chick-fil-A offers a Military Appreciation day where service members can order one free meal from a selected menu. There isn’t a specific date but it is typically held in May.
- The Chick-fil-A One app is now available. Make purchases on the app to earn rewards.
- There are more than 2,400 restaurants across 46 states in the country. Military discounts are dependent upon the owner. Always ask if your nearest restaurant location offers a military discount.
- Chick-fil-A maintains a family-oriented atmosphere and is closed on Sunday for rest and worship.