The DISH Military Discount is available to active duty, veterans and family members. The DISH cable company has always been aware of what the military community needs. Because of this, they created an exclusive offer, just for the men and women in uniform who are currently protecting and who have protected our country.
Does DISH offer a military discount?
- Yes they do! Service members and their families will receive a special plan called the Stars and Stripes Pack (a $240 value after two years – at no cost).
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty
- Family members
- First Responders and their households
How do I qualify?
- When signing up, future customers must call DISH’s customer service to verify their military status.
Does DISH offer this to APO/FPO addresses?
- This deal is offered to service members living in the United States only.
Additional DISH Stars and Stripes Pack Details
To sign up for this exclusive deal you must
- Go online to the Dish website
- Call DISH directly at 1-888-491-8688
This offer includes:
- 1st On Demand Movie Rental Each month is on DISH
- Stars & Stripes Pack, with AHC included
- Free Upgrade to a Hopper for TV anywhere
- Includes 30+ Premium Channels for 3 months
- Some of the many networks include American Heroes Channel, Smithsonian Channel, STARZ Encore Westerns and more.
- Streaming became easier with this package. Military members will exchange their DVR for a Hopper, meaning you will be able to stream 100% of your local news, sports and tv shows directly to your mobile device, anywhere in the world!
- Movie rentals are available each month on DISH. Customers can choose from 20,000 rentable new Hollywood releases and classics, and over 80,000 total On Demand titles for you and your whole family to enjoy.
- 2-year TV price guarantee. No need to worry about price increases and no hidden fees.
What is DISH?
DISH has been proudly serving in the pay- TV industry as a strong force in driving innovation and value to their consumers. By listening to what customers want and by taking bold steps to make their service and TV better, DISH’s award-winning entertainment technology and in-home installation services remain unmatched by any of their competitors. DISH continues to push the industry forward with its over-the-top television service by continuing to listen to what their customers want.
More about DISH
- DISH is dedicated to the military community, they are even committed to hiring veterans. They want veterans to know that they are invested in them and their families because of their endless support they’ve given to our country.
- DISH is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction by J.D. Power.
- They offer 24/7 support, 99% signal quality and they are available nationwide.
- DISH is also offering a new special deal for new customers 55 years and older which includes free On Demand content and a discount on worry free protection.
**Please keep in that military status will be verified.
*Only one discount program can be applied to an account at a time. This also includes the special deal for customers that are 55 and older.