GAP honors the military by offering a special 10% in-store discount just for service members. Visit your nearest GAP retail store to see if your location honors the military rate for their customers.
Does GAP offer a military discount?
- Yes they do! After chatting with a customer representative, they verified that GAP does in fact offer an in-store only 10% military discount.
Who qualifies for the discount?
To qualify for this program, you must be affiliated with the military. Qualified individuals are as follows:
- Active Duty: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- National Guard
- Spouse (with a valid military ID)
- Children (with a valid military ID)
How do I qualify?
To qualify for this military discount, you will need to present a valid and current military ID at checkout when purchasing your items from GAP.
Does APO/FPO addresses?
- This is an in-store only discount. Online purchases are not eligible for the military discount, however, GAP does offer shipping to APO/FPO addresses for normal orders with standard shipping.
Additional GAP Military Discount Details
- Visit your nearest GAP store to verify they honor the discount.
- Ask your sales representative if the discount only applies to regular priced items, or also includes sales/clearance items as well (depends on store location).
- This offer is not available online.
Gap Veterans Day Discounts
The Gap Factory has some amazing deals that apply to everyone this Veterans Day season! For a limited time, everything online and in-stores is 50% off as part of a Veterans Day Friends & Family deal. Additionally, there’s also a code to get an extra 20% off at check-out.
Don’t forget to check back next year for more Veterans Day deals.
What is GAP?
- GAP is a clothing store for men, women, children and babies. They merge quality and comfort to make classic and modern styles for their customers.
- Gap was established by Doris and Don Fisher in San Francisco.
- The first GAP store opened in 1969.
- Their reasoning for opening the store was simple. They couldn’t find a pair of jeans that fit them, so they decided to do something about it.
- “GAP” was a reference to the “Generation Gap”
- This establishment is now global, with stores open in London and China.
- Other companies that fall under GAP are Banana Republic, Athleta, Old Navy, Intermix, Hill City, and Janie and Jack.
More Than Just a Clothing Brand
- GAP is dedicated to making our world a better place. One of their projects is called P.A.C.E (Personal Advancement & Career Enhancement).
- Their mission is committed to educating and empowering talented women so they can succeed and reach their goals in their personal and professional lives. This will then create new opportunities for future generations.
- They provide tools for women who make clothes to help them reach their full potential.
- P.A.C.E was founded in 2007 and currently has more than 300,000 women in the program.
- GAP is committed to educating and empowering 1,000,000 women by 2022.
- As of today, they’ve been involved in 18 countries, 300 factories and communities worldwide. They are continuing to expand.
- Countries they are involved in include Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Ethiopia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey and Vietnam.
- This program has been helping women for 12 years, and continues to grow stronger.
- Every year, GAP dedicates a portion of their profits to fund P.A.C.E.
- They want customers to know that their purchases help raise more voices and help educate and empower more women.
GAP is not only committed to combining the latest styles with comfort. They are dedicated to making the world a better place, by educating every woman that is involved in their program. GAP wants their customers to know that their purchases are going much further then they think. They are ultimately helping a greater cause, and play a part in helping our world a better place.