GovX is an internet retailer that specializes in providing discounted tactical and recreational products to U.S. Armed Forces, law enforcement and first responders. GovX expanded membership benefits to include a ticketing platform to sports events, concerts, and theme parks.
The company partners with foundations and manufacturers to offer savings as close to MSRP prices. In return, 1% of PatriotX proceeds funnel back to non-profits who support the military, uniformed officers, and first responders. Since 2014, GovX has given back more than $200,000 to various non-profits from their proceeds.
GovX Membership and Benefits
Members can sign up for an account for free and receive exclusive deals on products and brand names:
- Outdoor apparel and accessories
- Sports and Fitness
- Eyewear and Optics
- Travel Gear
- Major and Minor League Sports Tickets
- Endurance Races (Spartan, Marathons)
- Hotels and Car Rentals (Save between 15-20% off lodging and transportation)
- Cruises and Tours
- Theme Parks
- Concerts and Festivals
Notable brands available:
- Under Armor
- Klick Belts
- Outdoor Research
Be sure to check out promotional deals and flash sales.
Creating an Account
Sign up for free online through the step-by-step GovX verification process. You will need to provide:
- Your full name
- Military branch and status
- Document verification (DD 214, Pay Stub, State Driver’s License, or other documents that includes your full name and status)
- For questions concerning the process, please call the GovX customer service line at 1-888-468-5511.
To qualify for membership, you must have served, currently serving or honorably discharged from the Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard or Navy.
- Active military
- Retired military
- Military reserve
- Military academies
- Military Spouses
- Dependents (Ages 18-23)
Federal, State, Local Police Officers and First Responders are also eligible for membership:
- State police & highway patrol
- Sheriff’s departments
- City police departments
- Correction departments
- Federal agencies and other government employees from federal, state or local agencies (FBI, TSA, ATF, ICE, Border Patrol)
- Municipal fire departments
- Federal agencies (e.g., National Parks Service, US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management)
- Volunteer firefighters
- Government contractors
- Security Guards
- Fugitive Recovery Agents
- Military family members not considered a spouse or dependent within the age range
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.