Home Depot understands the sacrifices our service members and their families go through in order to serve our nation. To say thank you to them, this establishment is offering a special discount (everyday), exclusively for military personnel and their families.
Does Home Depot offer a military discount?
- Yes they do! Military personnel will receive a 10% discount off their purchase at checkout (up to 4.0 % cash back). To claim this discount, all you have to do is show your valid Military ID to the cashier at checkout. Military members will also have other opportunities to receive bigger discounts during military holiday promotions (for example, Memorial Day and Veterans Day).
Who qualifies for the discount?
- All Active Duty military personnel
- Immediate Families
- Family members (that have a valid military dependent ID)
How do I qualify?
- At checkout, show the cashier your valid military ID to receive the 10% discount off of your purchase.
Does Home Depot ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- No. This offer is no longer available for online purchases. Items must be purchased in store.
Additional Home Depot Discount Details
- This discount is available in-store only.
- Please note that this offer cannot be added in conjunction with other sale prices or discounts.
Home Depot Veterans Day Discount
Home Depot offers Veterans a special discount every year at Veterans Day. Veterans can get an extra 10% off any regularly priced items in-store only. A military ID must be shown at check-out.
Make sure to check back next year for more discounts!
What is Home Depot?
- Home Depot is a hardware store that is dedicated to home improvement and to the retail industry.
- Established in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, today Home Depot is proud to be the largest home improvement retailer.
- The first location opened June 22, 1979 in Atlanta, Georgia and was around 60,000 square feet and stocked 25,000 products.
- As of today, there are more than 2,200 stores across North America, Canada and Mexico.
- Home Depot wants their communities to know that they aspire to excel in service to their customers, associates and shareholders. That is the Home Depot difference.
- The average store is around 105,000 square feet and is an e-commerce business that offers products for an array of customers including: DIY, professional contractors and Do-It-For-Me individuals.
- Home Depot now has more than 35,000 products in store and 1 million products online.
- Fortune’s 2019 Most Admired Companies list ranked Home Depot #21 on the top 50 list.
Home Depot also provides tools for rent to help with projects around your home or business. Some of them include:
- Air compressors & nail guns
- Air conditioners & heaters
- Carpet & floor installations
- Carpet blowers/cleaners
- Concrete mixers/grinders
- Core drills
- Drywall tools
- Hammer drills
- Floor strippers
- Ladders & scaffolding
- Lawn mowers
- Leaf blowers
- Power tools
- Tile saws
- Stump grinders
- Truck rentals
*In order to rent equipment, customers must show a form of ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID or Mexican CID), and customers must also be at least 18 years or older.
More on Home Depot
Store Values include:
- Creating shareholder value
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Taking care of our people
- Respect for all people
- Doing the right thing
- Building strong relationships
- Giving back
- Excellent customer service
Home Depot lives by a simple premise by their founders: They put their customers and associates first, then the rest will take care of itself.