IKEA is a Swedish multinational furniture retailer, popular for selling ready-to-assemble furniture, home appliances, and home accessories at low prices. Customers can expect to walk through model rooms showcasing modern and economical style and purchase in-stock items through self-service.
Since its expansion in the early millennia, IKEA has become the largest furniture retailer with over 400 store locations worldwide.
Does IKEA offer a military discount?
- No! IKEA does not offer military discounts at this time. There are ways to save on deals and promotions.
Veteran’s Day at IKEA
Last year, IKEA offered Veterans a free meal at participating locations from November 9-11, 2021. Look out next Veteran’s Day for similar deals!
Ways to Save at IKEA
IKEA Family- Sign up for free for frequent discounts and promotions on products. Get added IKEA cafe and restaurant perks, 90-day price protection on purchases, and a chance to win $100 when you use your IKEA Family Card at check-out. Register online or find a kiosk at your neighborhood IKEA.
IKEA typically holds promotional events during major holidays and special occasions (e.g. teacher appreciation.) Continue to check online or contact a store manager for announcements.
However you save, IKEA has amazing discounted home supplies thanks to its mass-consumerist approach.
More About IKEA
- At-home delivery is by appointment. At-home or business delivery starts at $5. Freight delivery starts at $49. Express delivery is available.
- Shopping made easy! Need to get shopping done with the family? Sign up at Småland for 90 minutes while you shop. Eligible children between 37-54” tall and potty-trained.
- Don’t have time or the patience to assemble furniture? Make an appointment online with TaskRabbit. Not only do they assemble furniture for you, you can set up other tasks including mounting furniture, moving and packing, disassembling, and making minor repairs.
- One of IKEA’s marked achievements is its sustainability model. IKEA’s goal is to phase out single-use plastics and sell renewable and recycled plastic by 2030.
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.