John Deere provides a military discount for active duty, retirees, veterans and National Guard members and reservists. This discount is available in-store and online for approved members with the Platinum GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program.
Does John Deere offer a military discount?
- YES! John Deer offers instant membership to the Platinum GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program which offers discounts on equipment and workshop products as well as special financing options and other members-only benefits. Membership provides:
- A 2 year physical membership card
- Discounts on select equipment and parts
- Member emails with special offers
- Special low rate financing
- Discounts at JohnDeereStore.com
- Workshop Product rebates
- Exclusive offers
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty Military of the US Armed Forces: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- Military retirees
- National Guard members and reservists
How do I qualify?
- Military status must be verified through online registration. Visit the military registration form. Military status can be verified using one of the following documents:
- Driver’s License with Veteran’s ID designation
- SCRA certificate
- Veteran Health Insurance Card
- DD214 with SSN blacked out (DOD discharge papers)
- National Guard or Reserves official orders
- Military ID card is not a valid form of status verification.
- Status cannot be verified in person via local John Deere dealership.
- GreenFleet membership must be renewed every 2 years.
- For more information on enrollment in GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards, visit this page.
More Ways To Save with John Deere
- Depending on your Rewards status, look for special savings on new equipment, parts discounts, home & workshop products, and even John Deere merchandise.
- Affiliation Upgrades: Upgrade your membership to platinum with John Deere Partners:
- Equine Associations
- Farm Bureau
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- National Hispanic Landscape Alliance
- Whitetail Properties
- Check out the most recent special offers sales on John Deere equipment.
- Review promotional and sales financing offers.
What is John Deere?
- John Deere is a leading retailer in agricultural and industrial vehicles and equipment. John Deere offers specialized equipment for:
- Compact and utility tractors, loaders, cutters, and harvesting, planting, and seeding equipment
- Lawn & Garden
- Tractors, riding mowers, and utility vehicles
- Dump trucks, backhoes, loaders, dozers, excavators, graders, and scraper systems
- Landscaping & Grounds Care
- Mowers, cutters and shredders, loaders, utility vehicles, excavators, backhoes
- Golf & Sports Turf
- Mowers, Aeration Equipment, sprayers, and utility vehicles
- Bunchers, forwarders, harvesters, swing machines, loaders
- Engines & Drivetrain
- Online publications and guides
- Parts and attachments
- For full details on John Deere products, visit this site.
More on John Deere
- John Deere started out in 1837 as a single blacksmith making agricultural equipment for U.S. farmers. Since then, John Deere has grown into an international corporation and has branched into the manufacturing of all types of work and utility equipment, from personal lawn care to industrial scale farming to military positioning applications.
- John Deere is committed to workplace safety, sustainability, and environmental stewardship through sourcing responsible suppliers, maintaining a high standard for energy consumption, recycling, and water usage, and partnerships with multiple organizations for child development, humanitarian aid, and community development.
- John Deere holds many current recognitions and awards, including the 2017 “World’s Most Ethical Companies” award, “Top 50 Most Admired Companies” award, and awards for top employer in Mexico, Germany, and Spain.