Kohl’s offers a military discount through the Military Monday program. All military personnel receive 15% off their in-store purchase every Monday.
Veterans Day Update!: 11/7 – 11/11 Kohl’s is doubling it’s 15% discount to 30% for all who have served and currently serve. In store only.
Does Kohl’s offer a military discount?
- Yes they do! Every Monday, veterans, active duty personnel and their family members will receive a 15% discount off their purchase at checkout. All you have to do is show your valid Military ID, Military Dependent ID or Veteran ID at the point of purchase.
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Former military personnel
- Active Duty
- Family members (that have a valid military dependent ID)
How do I qualify?
- At checkout, show the cashier your valid military ID to receive the 15% discount off your purchase.
- State-issued identification indicating veteran status
- FORM DD 214
Does Kohl’s ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- Yes, Kohl’s ships to APO/FPO addresses, but the Military Discount is available in store only and does not apply to shipping costs.
Additional Kohl’s Discount Details
- This discount is available in-store only.
- Please note that this offer cannot be added in conjunction with other percent-off discounts or age-specific discounts. Dollar-off discounts, including Kohl’s cash coupons, Yes2You Rewards, and promotional gifts, will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts and coupons.
More Ways to Save at Kohl’s
- Find Kohl’s coupons at Kohl’s.com.
- Shop the Kohl’s clearance section.
- Check out the latest Kohl’s promotions.
- Sign up for Kohl’s email offers, updates on sales and events and more. Get 15% off your next purchase with an email signup.
- Stack your coupons. You can stack up to four different coupons for each online purchase.
- Apply for the Kohl’s credit card and get 20% off your first purchase and a new coupon at least once a month for 15% to 30% off.
- Shop power hours between 3 p.m. on Friday and 1 p.m. on Saturday. This event happens several times a month and discounts range from 10% to 25% off.
- Price match and price adjustment. Kohl’s allows price matching as long as the other store has a physical location.
- Senior Discount Wednesdays offer an extra 15% off if you’re 55 or older.
- Buy discounted Kohl’s gift cards from sites like Raise.com or GiftCardGranny.com
What is Kohl’s?
- Kohl’s is a retail store that has an array of departments to choose from. Shopping for family, friends or even yourself is simple due to their wide selection of products they offer. Some of their merchandise includes clothing, shoes, bed and bath, and furniture.
- Kohl’s prides themselves in their amazing products, incredible savings, easy experience, and personalized connections. They want their consumers to know that they put their customers first and take a “yes we can” approach to everything they do. Kohl’s supports their communities and causes that their customers and associates care about.
- Kohl’s military discount has been campaigned for by store leaders and Kohl’s Veterans Business Resource Group as a “thank you” to all active and former military personnel, veterans, and their families for their service and sacrifices to our nation.
More on Kohl’s
- Kohl’s first department store opened in Brookfield, Wisconsin in 1962. The company went public in 1992, with 76 Kohl’s locations in the Midwest.
- Their website (Kohls.com) launched in 2001, giving Kohl’s an online presence. Doing so helped their business grow and evolve over the years.
- In 2003, 28 stores opened in California, giving Kohl’s a coast-to-coast presence for the first time.
- As of 2019, there are more than 1,100 stores in 49 states, along with the powerful platform of their website.