L.L. Bean offers eligible military members a 10% discount off select merchandise including outdoor clothing, apparel, and home goods. Proof of eligibility is required to receive the discount.
Does L.L. Bean offer a military discount?
- YES! L.L. Bean offers a military discount to all military personnel currently serving.
Who qualifies for the L.L. Bean discount?
- Active duty
- Military veterans
- National Guard members and reservists
- Spouses or registered dependents of deceased military
How do I qualify?
Military members must provide proof of eligibility with the documentation listed below. Military members can verify their status by registering with SheerID and uploading valid proof of military service available on the L.L. Bean website.
- Service members: Documents must show first and last name, branch of service, and affiliation.
- Military veterans: Acceptable documentation includes: Department of Defense Form DD214 indicating an honorable discharge or a valid retired military ID or current AMVETS membership card.
- Spouses of active duty or deceased military personnel: valid Department of Defense sponsorship card.
L.L. Bean Veterans Day Discount
Last year for several days leading up to Veterans Day L.L. Bean upped their discount to 25% off from the everyday military discount of 10%.
Be on the lookout for more from L.L. Bean next Veterans Day!
Additional L.L. Bean Discount Details
- Free Standard Shipping with orders over $50.
- L.L. Bean guarantees full refunds up to 1-year after purchase if you are not 100% satisfied. See return policy for full details.
- Eligible credit holders can receive Bean Bucks and other benefits on purchases, gas, restaurants and more. Free shipping and monogramming available.
- L.L. Bean was founded in 1917 at the flagship store in Freeport, Maine. It is still open to this day for customers.
- L.L. Bean is run by outdoor enthusiasts who are committed to providing high-quality outdoor products.
- The Community Fund pledges money towards health and wellness programs to the families and community of Maine.
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.