Does Levi’s offer a military discount?
YES! Levi’s offers 15% off all apparel for military service members and their families. Shop online for clothing and accessories, and apply a one-time discount code after providing proof of military status or affiliation.
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty Military of the US Armed Forces: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- Guard and Reservists
- Registered Dependents
How do I qualify?
- A discount code is provided for purchase once the military status is verified online. Begin the verification process here. Fill out the preliminary registration form. After submitting the form, you will be directed to SheerID to upload the necessary identification. Make sure to cover any sensitive information like your SSN and Military ID, but do include your full name, valid dates, and military status. Examples of verification include:
- Title 10 Active Duty Orders for 30 days or more (Active Duty)
- Title 32 Active Duty Orders for 30 days or more (National Guard/Reservists)
- Any document that shows you met the qualifications of military service and an honorably discharged status. (Veterans/Retirees)
What is Levi’s?
- Levi’s is one of the most recognized brand names for denim in America. The history of the company dates back to the Old West when working-class attire was in high demand. Levi’s became the brand name of American blue jeans and has since catapulted into the versatile high-fashion denim popular today. Shop on the online store and choose from the collection apparel:
- Levi’s jeans for men: 501 Original, Slim Fit, Slim Taper & Taper, Regular Fit, Straight Fit, and Athletic Fit.
- Levi’s jeans for women: High Rise, Super Skinny, Skinny, Slim, Straight, Wedgie, Boyfriend, and Bootcut.
- Clothing: Shirts, pants, shorts, dresses, accessories, jackets, and outerwear.
- Children’s sizes are available from toddler to school-age: jeans, trousers, shirts, and outerwear.
- Custom apparel: jeans, shirts, and accessories.
- For a full catalog of Levi’s products, visit this page.
More on Levi Strauss and Co.
- In 1873, a dry goods shop owner from Bavaria named Levi Strauss had an idea to make improved work pants with metal rivets. He partnered with a tailor, Jacob Davis, and together, they designed a functional pant made out of durable material. At the time of its conception, it was called a “waist pant,” but later, the product would be known as “blue jeans.”
- Levi Strauss and Co. currently have over 500 stores worldwide and products in 100 countries, making it one of the leading retailers in denim clothing and apparel.
- The Original 501 jean debuted over 145 years ago. The company marks the anniversary of the first generation of jeans every May.
- The company maintains its mission in ethical clothing and sustainable community initiatives.
- Levi’s began implementing several environmental and sustainability initiatives to help reduce input and reach 100% sustainability goals soon.
- Levi’s protects its consumers through the Screened Chemistry initiative, which aims to test for harmful chemicals in products. San Francisco is currently functioning at 100% Screened Chemistry.
- Part of the company’s mission is to represent the people. The company has a history of using its platform for social injustices and creating partnerships to continue to foster this relationship.
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.