Military members, military spouses, and active emergency first responders with a valid government ID can get a 25% military discount with their purchase at Lululemon.
Does Lululemon offer a military discount?
- YES! Lululemon offers a 25% discount off all in-store purchases with a valid ID. The discount can be applied to regular priced and marked-down merchandise. Military members can purchase for their spouses. Otherwise, this discount is for items for personal use only.
Who Qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty & RCMP in Canada
- Military spouses & RCMP spouses in Canada
- active emergency first responders including polic, firefighters, EMTs/paramedics, and correctional officers. All must have a valid government ID.
- Reserve military personnel
How do I qualify?
- The discount is available to military personnel and other eligible candidates in North America only.
- A valid military or government ID must be provided to receive the discount.
Does Lululemon ship APO/FPO/DPO?
- Lululemon will ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses but it may take up to 45 days for the shipment to be received.
- Self care and aerosol items are not shipped outside of North America, including to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
- Lululemon does not ship to PO Boxes outside of North America.
- The discount is for personal use only.
- The Lululemon military discount is not available online.
Lululemon is an athletic apparel company specializing in quality clothing for yoga, running, cross training, and more. They were founded by Chip Wilson in 1998 in Vancouver, Canada. Lululemon stores welcome like-minded individuals to gather and discuss healthy living, mindfulness, and well being.
- The first products were intended for women only with a focus on yoga. Today, Lululemon creates products for women, girls, and men for a variety of sweat sessions.
- Lululemon offers a variety of accessories for athletic pursuits.
- Lululemon locations offer free in-store yoga sessions.
- The Lululemon community organizes Run Clubs and regular events for people to join and participate.
- The Lululemon App is available for Apple and Android phones and offers a variety of features including training guides, shopping, favorites lists, and more.
Lululemon Shopping Tips
- Lululemon stores will price match Lululemon.com and vice versa.
- Shop one of 24 Lululemon outlet locations for both the current and last season’s original Lululemon merchandise at up to a 40% discount.
- Shop “We Made Too Much” Lululemon sales on Thursday between 11 a.m. – noon Eastern Time and mid-morning in store.
- Join the Lululemon Sweat Collective program as trainer for a 25% discount.
- Join the Lululemon team discount program that allows you to buy multiples of some items for 25% off.
- If it’s an authentic Lululemon item, bring it in-store and get your item hemmed for free no matter how old it is.
- The general rule is that if an item is less than 5 years old, Lululemon will do their best to repair any manufacturer damages that occur to your item.
- Shop Lululemon stores during holidays: Oftentimes, Lululemon stores will also have discounts on major events such as Black Friday and Boxing day.
- Sign-up for Lululemon’s e-mail list so that you can be in the know when new items drop online.
Women’s clothing including leggings, bras and sports bras, jackets, dresses, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, shirts, skirts, socks, sweaters, swimsuits, and underwear. Accessories include bags, gloves, hair accessories, hats and wraps, scarves, water bottles, and yoga mats and gear.
Girls products include bodysuits and leotards, bras, jackets, dresses, sweaters, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, skirts, shirts, swimsuits, underwear, and socks. Girls can also fin bags, hair accessories, hats, scarves, and gloves.
Products for men include yoga mats and accessories, joggers, shirts, coats, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, tanks and tees, socks, underwear, and swim trunks. Accessories include bags, gloves, hats, scarves, water bottles, and hair accessories.
Brands with Military Discounts
Heidi Deal is the author of the Newcomers Handbook to Living In Los Angeles & Orange County and a children’s book author specializing in history and human rights.