Military members, military spouses, and active emergency first responders with a valid government ID can save 25% off their purchase at Lululemon.
Does Lululemon offer a military discount?
- YES! Lululemon offers a 25% discount off all in-store purchases with a valid ID. The discount can be applied to regular priced and marked-down merchandise.
Who Qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty & RCMP in Canada
- Military spouses & RCMP spouses in Canada
- active emergency first responders including polic, firefighters, EMTs/paramedics, and correctional officers. All must have a valid government ID.
- Reserve military personnel
How do I qualify?
- The discount is available to military personnel and other eligible candidates in North America only.
- A valid military or government ID must be provided to receive the discount.
Does Lululemon ship APO/FPO/DPO?
- Lululemon will ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses but it may take up to 45 days for the shipment to be received.
- Self care and aerosol items are not shipped outside of North America, including to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
- Lululemon does not ship to PO Boxes outside of North America.
- The discount is for personal use only.
- The Lululemon military discount is not available online.
Lululemon is an athletic apparel company specializing in quality clothing for yoga, running, cross training, and more. They were founded by Chip Wilson in 1998 in Vancouver, Canada. Lululemon stores welcome like-minded individuals to gather and discuss healthy living, mindfulness, and well being.
- The first products were intended for women only with a focus on yoga. Today, Lululemon creates products for women, girls, and men for a variety of sweat sessions.
- Lululemon offers a variety of accessories for athletic pursuits.
- Lululemon locations offer free in-store yoga sessions.
- The Lululemon community organizes Run Clubs and regular events for people to join and participate.
- The Lululemon App is available for Apple and Android phones and offers a variety of features including training guides, shopping, favorites lists, and more.
Women’s clothing including leggings, bras and sports bras, jackets, dresses, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, shirts, skirts, socks, sweaters, swimsuits, and underwear. Accessories include bags, gloves, hair accessories, hats and wraps, scarves, water bottles, and yoga mats and gear.
Girls products include bodysuits and leotards, bras, jackets, dresses, sweaters, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, skirts, shirts, swimsuits, underwear, and socks. Girls can also fin bags, hair accessories, hats, scarves, and gloves.
Products for men include yoga mats and accessories, joggers, shirts, coats, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, tanks and tees, socks, underwear, and swim trunks. Accessories include bags, gloves, hats, scarves, water bottles, and hair accessories.
Brands with Military Discounts
Heidi Deal is the author of the Newcomers Handbook to Living In Los Angeles & Orange County and a children’s book author specializing in history and human rights.