America’s pastime, baseball is the epitome of patriotism so for a military discount to be offered is suiting. Veterans and military members can receive a MLB.TV discount due in part to a partnership between the San Diego Padres and USAA. The discount offered is 35 percent off.
Does MLB.TV offer a military discount?
Yes! MLB.TV offers a 35% discount for both active-duty military and veterans on the service’s $59.99 subscription fee, making the total for military members $38.99. The MLB partnered with GovX to make this possible.
Who Qualifies for the discount?
- Active-duty military in the United States military including in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Space Force, and Coast Guard
- The discount applies to Veterans of the six branches of the military
- The discount applies to dependents of active and retired members
- National Guard, reservists, veterans, and their dependents are applicable for the discount
How do I qualify?
- The discount is available to all military members
- A valid military or government ID
- Products offered by MLB.TV include either team-specific channels that allow for military members to watch their favorite team or the entire league away from home and at the touch of a finger
- MLB apps are supported on iPhone and Android, allow users to listen to home, away and Spanish language radio broadcasts, and pitch-by-pitch features
- On Demand Video Content that includes specials and historical games at the touch of a finger
Military Discount Categories
Rebecca has an undeniable love of writing and recently graduated from Cal State Long Beach with a degree in journalism. She enjoys watching hockey, scuba diving, swimming, and working out.