Shop durable outdoor apparel and shoes at The Northface. The reputable retail brand name specializes in cold-weather, weather-resistant material, after the “north face of a mountain”, typically the chilliest part of the mountain.
Does Northface offer a military discount?
- YES! The Northface offers 10% military discount off purchases to military service members.
Who qualifies for the Northface military discount?
- Active-duty servicemembers
- Retired U.S. military personnel
- Spouses and dependents of active personnel
How do I qualify?
To receive the discount, military members need to verify their military status with SheerID. Please note: An account must be created to see the discount applied towards the purchase.
Information needed to register for SheerID:
- Branch of service
- Current status
- Full Name
Does Northface Ship to APO/FPO Addresses?
- Yes! The Northface ships to APO/FPO locations via USPS shipping. Standard shipping fees apply.
More on The Northface
- The military discount can be applied every 30 days in-store or online.
- The military discount applies at outlet stores.
- Shop more Northface products:
- Jackets, vests, graphic tees, and more clothing products
- Fleece clothing and rain gear
- Gloves, beanies, and other accessories
- Backpacks, fanny packs, and totes
- Northface also offers students, first responders, and healthcare worker discounts.
Who Else Qualifies for a Discount at The Northface?
More Ways to Save at The Northface
- Join the VIPeak program and get 10% off your first online purchase. Additionally, earn 10 Peak Points for every $1 you spend at thenorthface.com and The North Face retail stores. Earn 5 Peak Points for every $1 you spend at The North Face outlets. Redeem your Peak Points to get new gear.
- Take advantage of discounts and promotions at authorized The Northface retailers such as REI or Zappos.com.
- Join the newsletter to find out about seasonal sales and events, free shipping promotions, clearance sales and more.
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.