Calling all music lovers! Pandora offers a special plan, just for the men and women who serve our nation. Pandora would like to salute our veterans, service members and their families. This special plan is a way to thank them for all of their dedication and sacrifices they go through every day to ensure our country’s safety. Pandora wants to make their music stations and features more accessible for military members. That is why they have introduced the Pandora Military Plan.
Does Pandora offer a military discount?
- Yes they do! Service members and their families will receive a special plan (the same features as a Premium Pandora Membership) for those who qualify with an eligible military status. The Pandora Military Plan offers an outstanding list of features at the low cost of $7.99 a month with a 60-day free trial.
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty
- Family members (that have a valid military dependent ID)
How do I qualify?
- When signing up, insert all of your information.
- The next step will ask you to verify your branch of service, military status and the email address you would like to receive the eligibility results.
Does Pandora offer this to APO/FPO addresses?
- This deal is offered online to all service members and their families everywhere.
- This is great news for the military community, because this means that service members can sign up for this deal, no matter where in the world they live or where they’re stationed.
Additional Pandora Discount Details
- This discount is available by signing up online.
Pandora Premium Military includes:
- Ad-free listening
- Play songs, albums & podcasts
- Personalized playlists & stations
- Unlimited skips
- Unlimited offline listening
- Search and play any song
- Make and share playlists
What is Pandora?
- Pandora is proud to be a leading music and discovery platform, that provides a highly-personalized listening experience to their listeners.
- There are approximately 70 million users each month utilizing Pandora services.
- Pandora is currently the largest streaming music provider in the United States and has an industry-leading digital audio advertising program.
- Pandora connects listeners to the audio entertainment they enjoy and love.
- This station is a subsidiary of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI).
- Pandora and SiriusXM have created the world’s largest audio entertainment company today.
- Pandora salutes and honors those who serve, who have served in the past, and are proud to count active military families and veterans as some of their millions of listeners.
Some of Pandora’s many stations include:
- Top 40 hits
- Acoustic Rock
- Love Songs
- New Country
- Seasonal Holiday
- R&B Hits
- Modern Dance Hits
- And many, many more!
More about Pandora
- A similar deal is also offered to qualified students for the low cost of $4.99 a month.
- The Pandora Student Plan also includes an additional 60-day free trial.
- The student plan is 50% off the regular price for students who are on a budget, but still want to listen and enjoy the music they want, when they want, ad-free online and offline
- A Premium Family Plan includes all Premium subscription benefits for the whole family (up to six family members) for the price of $14.99 a month.