Peloton is known for its immersive in-home cycle equipment. The company launched in 2012 in hopes of bringing a boutique fitness studio into homes and state-of-the-art design combined with streaming classes. Peloton has now become a popular fitness brand in households everywhere.
Does Peloton offer a military discount?
Peloton exercise equipment is not sold at a discounted price, but Peloton does offer the military a free Essentials Package with the purchase of a Bike or Tread. The Essentials Package includes the following:
Bike Essentials- Valued at $159!
- 1 pair of Cycling Shoes
- 1 Set of Weights (1-3lbs)
Tread Essentials- Valued at $229!
- Resistance Bands
- Two Sets of Weights (5-30lbs)
- Exercise Mat
Who qualifies for the Peloton military promotion?
- Active-duty military servicemembers
- Retired servicemembers
How do I qualify?
Military discounts are not available for purchase online. You’ll have to go to a showroom in-person or call 1-866-650-1996. Ask for the military promotional package when you talk to a representative.
Provide the following documents:
- Proof of “.mil” email address
- Certificate of Military Service
- Service Record DD Form 180
- DD214 Form for honorable discharges
Keep in mind: block out personal information like address and social security number.
Additional Peloton Details
- Peloton Bike and Tread start at a Basic Package. Customers can pre-qualify online for monthly installments or pay upfront.
- Peloton requires a monthly subscription to access up to 100 live classes and fitness instructors. There are two options:
- All-access Membership ($39.99/month) includes a connection with the whole household, live streaming, and on-demand anywhere.
- Peloton Digital Membership ($12.99/month) includes a single-user connection with access to a variety of exercise classes and Peloton Outdoor running class.
- The Peloton equipment comes with a Liveboard touchscreen, two 10-watt music speakers, and is also Bluetooth compatible.
- Classes range from beginner to advanced. Find a course for whatever stage of fitness you are in.
- Return policies are within 30-days of purchase. Additional shipping fees are issued.
- Get the Peloton app to access classes anywhere with membership. Try it out for free for 90 days.
- Peloton features several permanent instructors and guest instructors with a diverse background in health and fitness. Access their schedules on your Peloton or with the app. Bonus: Save your favorite instructor music playlists!
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.