RoboForm is a shareware system that allows users to quickly remember and autofill passwords on their computers and devices. Conveniently manage information across multiple platforms and browsers.
A yearly subscription is available for personal and business accounts, and now its features come with a military promotion.
Does RoboForm offer a military discount?
- YES! Servicemembers and family can save up to 30% off the yearly subscription price. RoboForm provides a military discount to active-duty military and veterans.
Who is eligible?
- Military Spouses and Families
How do I qualify?
RoboForm uses its partner, ID.me, to verify eligibility. Create an ID.me account to access the 30% off military deal ($16.75/year).
Choose one option to verify military status:
- USAA membership
- Military Service Records
- .mil Email Address
- Other military documentation (*ID.me does not accept CAC for verification)
- U.S Social Security number
- A copy of a military document such as:
- NGB form 22
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC)
- Veteran Identification Card (VIC)
Features on RoboForm
- Sync on multiple computers and devices with RoboForm Everywhere.
- Available for Windows, MAC, iOS, Android, and respective major browsers.
- RoboForm can also be used to store credit card information, one-click autofill forms, tracks contacts, and Safenotes.
- Options to save personal passwords or use password generators.
- Several package options for personal, family, and business.
- Offline access for personal and family accounts.
- Added authentification measures. TOTP based authentication apps such as Google Authenticator, Authy, and Microsoft Authenticator.
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.