SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment supports current and former military members through their military discount program. Military members can visit any one of SeaWorld’s theme parks through their Waves of Honor program, which offers a generous veterans and active military discount.
Does SeaWorld offer a military discount?
Yes! SeaWorld offers military discounts for active and veteran military personnel.
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty military of the United States Armed Forces including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and Space Force
- Military veterans
- Military family members
- Reserve military members for all branches of the military
How do I qualify?
Military members can qualify for the discount by signing up and verifying through ID.me online. They will need to visit the Waves of Honor page on the SeaWorld website, pick which park they plan to attend, and then verify their ID directly through that park’s page.
- Military personnel and up to three guests qualify for the discount
- The veteran must be present for the discount to be honored
- Additional tickets can be purchased by visiting a base MWR office or you can purchase discounted tickets online
SeaWorld has been the leader of animal rehabilitation and education across the country. For over 50 years, the 11 amusement parks located in Orlando, Tampa, San Diego and San Antonio have educated millions through their efforts to save wildlife, rehabilitation and their eventual release into the wild. The company includes three different rescue teams at SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Sea Rescue. SeaWorld is a publicly traded company and has received numerous awards for their rescue shows, Sea Rescue and The Wildlife Docs.
Sea World Tips
- Buying tickets in advance online saves time and allows for more time in the park
- Shows can get audiences wet so wearing fast drying clothes is a must
- Food is not permitted in the park but bringing a reusable water bottle is a good way to save money and time
- Aquatica, SeaWorld’s water park is the only park that one would need a bathing suit
- Being at the park early is the best way to see the park all in one day