The Sprint military discount is called the Sprint Unlimited Military Plan and includes a 50% discount on all additional family lines. This is a discount on the Sprint Unlimited Basic plan and it is available to military personnel and veterans.
What is included Sprint Military Discount
- $60 for first phone line (same price for all Unlimited Basic customers)
- $20 for the second line (normally $40)
- $10 for the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth lines with Autopay (normally $20)
What is included in the Sprint Unlimited Military Plan?
- Unlimited talk, text, and data nationwide
- Unlimited talk and text in Mexico & Canada
- TV plus a Hulu limited commercial plan
- 500mb mobile hotspot data
- DVD-quality SD streaming
- 5GB of 4G LTE data
Who qualifies for the Sprint Military Discount?
- Active duty
- Military retirees
- Military veterans
- National Guard
- Family members qualify by being added to the primary account holder who does qualify
This offer does not include members of law enforcement.
How do I register to receive the Sprint Military Discount?
Visit the Sprint Unlimited Military site to find out more. Register with the discount code online or in-person at any available Sprint store.
You will need to provide necessary proof to verify your status:
- .mil email address
- Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- DD214 Form
- Discharge Paperwork
- Driver’s License with Veterans Designation
- Military ID Card
- Veterans Organization Card (e.g. American Legion or VFW)
- Online Verification Service
How else is Sprint Serving the Military Community
- Sprint is honored to donate $10 to Fisher House Foundation on behalf of each new Veteran, Active Duty, and Reserve customer account activated.
- Sprint has hundreds of military employees, and offers a number of benefits to assist veterans, active military personnel and their families.
- Sprint offers services and equipment to veterans experiencing hearing loss.