The Sprint military discount is called the Sprint Unlimited Military Plan and includes a 50% discount on all additional lines. This is a discount on the Sprint Unlimited Basic plan and it is available to military personnel and veterans.
What is included Sprint Military Discount
- $60 for first phone line (same price for all Unlimited Basic customers)
- $20 for the second line (normally $40)
- $20 for the third, fourth and fifth lines (normally $20)
What is included in the Sprint Unlimited Military Plan?
- Unlimited talk, text, and data nationawide
- Unlimited talk and text in Mexico & Canada
- TV plus a Hulu limited commercial plan
- 500mb mobile hotspot data
- DVD-quality streaming
- 5GB of 4G LTE data
Who qualifies for the Sprint Military Discount?
- Active duty
- Military retirees
- Military veterans
- National Guard
- Family members qualify by being added to the primary account holder’s account who does qualify
This offer does not include members of law enforcement.
Visit the Sprint Unlimited Military site to find out more.
How else is Sprint Serving the Military Community
- Sprint is honored to donate $30 to Fisher House Foundation on behalf of each new Veteran, Active Duty, and Reserve customer account activated.
- Sprint has hundreds of military employees, and offers a number of benefits to assist veterans, active military personnel and their families.
- Sprint offers services and equipment to veterans experiencing hearing loss.