Swarovski is a global, premier jewelry and accessory brand specializing in quality crystal cutting. Designers refine crystal glass in signature cuts and shades for enhanced sparkle.
Although Swarovski does not offer an ongoing military discount, the company has been known for special events and promotional deals. Read more ways to save!
Does Swarovski offer a military discount?
- No! Swarovski does not offer a military discount.
Swarovski Veterans Day Discount
Last Veterans Day weekend, Swarovski took 10% off purchases made by veterans. The promotion was held all weekend from November 8th through the 12th.
Be sure to check-in for future promotions!
Ways to Save at Swarovski
- Shop online at the Exchanges for in-stock deals. Offers vary day-by-day. The Exchanges is a mega superstore with discounted prices on items for Active-duty, retired personnel, National Guard members, Medal of Honor recipients, honorably discharged veterans (online only), authorized family members and any military member of foreign nations.
- Join the Swarovski Club and receive benefits based on the package option: Bronze, Silver, or Gold.
- Receive a 10% off voucher for joining.
- Access to pre-sales
- 15% off Birthday voucher *Gold membership only
- VIP Events *Silver membership
What is Swarovski?
- Swarovski was founded more than 125 years ago by Austrian glass-cutter, Daniel Swarovski.
- Swarovski is a family-owned business and operates 3000 stores in 170 countries across the world.
- With every Swarovski jewelry purchase, you will receive one certificate of authentication.
- Swarovski crystals are lead-free as of 2012.
Brands with Military Discounts
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.