T-Mobile offers military discounts with the Magenta Military Phone Plans. The Magenta Military Plans offer the same great features and benefits as the standard Magenta plans, with a discount on up to four phone lines for military members.
What is the T-Mobile Military Discount
- $25 off per phone line on up to four lines with Magenta Military Plan
- $35 off per phone line on up to four lines with Magenta Plus Military Plan
What is included in the T-Mobile Magenta & Magenta Plus Military Plans?
- Unlimited talk, text, and data
- Weekly freebies
- 5GB of 4G data in Mexico & Canada
- In-flight Wi-Fi (1 Hour)
- Mobile hotspot data
- SD and HD Streaming (HD only available with Plus)
- Taxes & fees included
- Texting & data abroad to over 140 countries
- Netflix Standard to watch on your TV, smartphone, table or other device
- Magenta Plus also includes Name ID and Voicemail to Text
Who qualifies for the T-Mobile Military Discount?
- Active Duty Military of the US Armed Forces: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, Space Force
- Military retirees
- Military veterans
- National Guard
- Gold Star Family members
- Family members qualify by being added to the primary account holder’s account who does qualify
Must enroll in auto pay or an additional fee of $5 per line will be applied.
How do I qualify?
- Verify Military status online at T-Mobile ID OR
- Visit a T-Mobile retail store OR
- Call 1-800-T-MOBILE
- Existing customers, just call 611 from your mobile device. You’ll be asked to validate your eligible military status after you complete activation
- The validation process typically happens in a few quick steps and takes less than 10 minutes
- In some cases, you will be asked to upload documentation to verify your eligible military status
Note: for deployed active-duty military members T-Mobile will work with the spouse or family member to verify eligibility.
If your military status changes it will not affect your eligibility.
Visit the T-Mobile ONE Military Program Site to find out more.
Does T-Mobile ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- YES! T-Mobile uses USPS for shipments to Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
- The estimated delivery time is within seven business days.
How else is T-Mobile Serving the Military Community
- Pledging to hire 10,000 veterans
- Providing funds to expand FourBlock’s Career Readiness Program
- Expanding LTE coverage around military bases