The T-Mobile military discount is called the T-Mobile One Military program and includes a 20% discount on the first phone line, half-off each line after that plus for a limited time half-off select Samsung phones. T-Mobile says it’s all the benefits of the their T-Mobile ONE unlimited plan at a specially discounted price. T-Mobile advertises this as their biggest discount ever.
What is included T Mobile Military Discount
- 20 percent off the first phone line
- 50 percent off each line after that
- 50 percent off select Samsung phones
What is included in the T-Mobile One Military Plan?
- Unlimited talk, text, and data
- Unlimited in Mexico & Canada
- In-flight texting + 1 hour of data
- Free mobile hotspot data
- Stream unlimited entertainment
- Taxes & fees included
- Texting & data abroad to over 140 countries
- Netflix Standard to watch on your TV, smartphone, table or other device
Who qualifies for the T-Mobile ONE Military Discount?
- Active duty
- Military retirees
- Military veterans
- National Guard
- Gold Star Family members
- Family members qualify by being added to the primary account holder’s account who does qualify
Must sign up to Auto-Pay.
How do I qualify?
- Primary military members must visit a T-Mobile retail store OR
- Call 1-800-T-MOBILE
- Existing customers, just call 611 from your mobile device. You’ll be asked to validate your eligible military status after you complete activation
- One of the retail experts will walk you through the process
- The validation process typically happens in a few quick steps and takes less than 10 minutes
- In some cases, you will be asked to upload documentation to verify your eligible military status
Note: for deployed active-duty military members T-Mobile will work with the spouse or family member to verify eligibility.
If your military status changes it will not affect your eligibility.
Visit the T-Mobile ONE Military Program Site to find out more.
Does T-Mobile ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- YES! T-Mobile uses USPS for shipments to Hawaii, P.O. boxes, and APO/FPO addresses.
- The estimated delivery time is within seven business days.
How else is T-Mobile Serving the Military Community
- Pledging to hire 10,000 veterans
- Providing funds to expand FourBlock’s Career Readiness Program
- Expanding LTE coverage around military bases