TJ Maxx is an off-price retailer for clothing, jewelry, home goods merchandise. Products sold at TJ Maxx are generally 20-60% off original prices of boutique and designer names such as Adidas, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Nike, and more.
Does TJ Maxx offer a military discount?
- No. TJ Maxx does not offer a military discount at this time. However, check out the clearance rack and low-marked prices offered daily.
Does TJ Maxx Ship to APO/FPO Addresses?
Yes, TJ Maxx can ship online purchases to APO/FPO addresses via Standard Delivery only. Items may take an additional 5 business days to ship.
Items ordered online may be returned within 40 days of purchase with a $9.99 handling fee. Read more details for online returns at TJMaxx or call a store near you.
About TJ Maxx
- Women, Men, and Kid’s Clothing
- Formal Dresses
- Sleepwear & Lingerie
- Coats & Jackets
- Baby Gear
- Toys & Books
- Decor & Lighting
- Office & Storage
More Info on TJ Maxx
- TJ Maxx is a subsidiary company of TJX Companies, Inc. They also own other department chains such as Marshalls, Sierra, HomeGoods, and Homesense.
- TJX Companies supports the Armed Forces by pledging to hire Active-Duty service members, Veterans, National Guard, Reservists, and Military Spouses. In 2018, TJX reported hiring approximately 7,000 new hires from the Armed Forces.
- The TJ Maxx Rewards Credit Card gives 10% off first purchases for eligible applicants. Credit cardholders can earn 5% in rewards at TJX stores.
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.