Under Armour, known for its breathable fabric for sports apparel, is now a global brand name for sports clothing, footwear, and casual wear.
The American sports manufacturer has an active involvement in the military community, serving veterans and wounded veterans with Freedom Partners: Flags of Valor, Team Rubicon, Travis Manion Foundation, and DoD Warrior Games.
Does Under Armour offer a military discount?
- YES! Under Armour currently has a whopping promotional 40% military discount on all apparel with verification of military status. The offer does not have a set timeframe, but it is an exceedingly good deal.
Who is eligible?
Verify status with ID.me. Your ID.me account unlocks the Under Armour military discount upon verification.
Individuals eligible for military discount:
- Active Duty
- Military Spouses
- Military Family Members
Troubles seeing the discount? Call 844-729-4343 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Under Armour deliver to APO/FPO addresses?
Yes! Under Armour delivers products to APO/FPO addresses from USPS using FedEx Smart Post. Shipping charges vary. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
More on Under Armour
- Under Armour delivers free of charge for all orders over $60 + Free Returns. Standard delivery applies.
- Items available online at Under Armour:
- Men, Women, and Children’s Apparel
- Military Tactical
- Sports Undergarments
- College Fan Gear
- Shoes: Cleats, Boots, Sneakers
- Shop by Sport
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.