Universal Studios supports both active and retired military through their military discount program. Their $3 off discount per ticket is a gesture to say thank you to the men and women who have served or who are serving our nation. The discount is good for all personnel who show their ID at the ticket booth.
Does Universal Studios offer a military discount?
Yes! Universal Studios offers a military discount of $3 off their ticket prices to those who present a military or US Government ID at the ticket booth. For those who pre-purchase their tickets at Military Ticket Offices, more discounts are available.
Who Qualifies for the discount?
- Active Duty military of the United States Armed Forces including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and Space Force
- Military retirees
- 100% disabled veterans
- Medal of Honor recipients
- Active National Guard
- Military family members.
- Reserve military members for all branches of the military.
How do I qualify?
You qualify by presenting a valid military or US Government ID at the ticket booth to take advantage of the discount. Tickets can also be purchased in advance at Military Ticket Offices.
You may not use this offer at the Universal Studios Hollywood box office.
In 1915, the first studio to allow tours opened and has been allowing tours ever since. Universal Studios Hollywood is the oldest studio still in use in Universal City. The studio is also an amusement park which features the Upper Lot and various rides and attractions. The Lower Lot features three major rides. In 2016, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened and revamped the park as a California must see. This movie studio has gone through nine fires with the first being in 1932.
Universal Studios Tips
- Buy your ticket in advance.
- Head to the park during the week to optimize your time and to spend less time waiting.
- Get a Universal Express Pass to optimize your time if a weekend trip is your only option.
Universal Studios Tickets
- California Resident 1-Day ticket $99-$129
- California Resident Universal Express $169-$279
- 1-Day General Admission $109-$129
- Universal Express $179-$279
- 2-Day General Admission $149-$169
- VIP Experience $329
- California Neighbor Pass $149
- Silver Annual Pass $7/ month
- Gold Annual Pass $10/month
- Platinum Annual pass $19/month