U.S. Polo Assn. offers a 10% military discount for all Active Duty, Retirees, Veterans, Military Spouses, and Military Family Members. The military discount is available online and requires verification at checkout through ID.me.
Does U.S. Polo Assn. offer a military discount?
- YES! U.S. Polo Assn. offers a 10% discount to all military members and their family members. The discount is available online at the U.S. Polo Assn. website and requires a simple verification process through ID.me. The U.S. Polo Assn. military discount can not be used with any other promotional codes or offers.
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active duty
- Military retirees
- Military veterans
- Military family members
- Active police, fire, and EMT
How do I qualify?
- Select the Military Discount option at checkout and complete the ID.me eligibility form on the U.S. Polo Assn. website and provide the proper credentials to show proof of service. Once verified, a 10% discount will be applied to your order. Acceptable documentation may include:
- Military ID
- Active or expired
- State issued identification listing veteran status (i.e. driver’s license)
- DD214 (DOD discharge papers)
- Military ID
Additional U.S. Polo Assn. Discount Details
- The discount is available online only and requires verification through ID.me. The discount is also available to police, fire, and EMT employees. Once you receive verification through ID.me, you will be able to choose the military discount at checkout and your discount will apply to current and future orders.
What is U.S. Polo Assn.?
- US Polo Association has operated since 1890, providing high quality, officially sanctioned clothing products and serving as the the sport of polo’s governing body.
- U.S. Polo Assn. products include
- Apparel and accessories for men, women, and children
- Polo shirts
- Tees & Henleys
- Suits & Blazers
- Pants & Shorts
- Swim wear
- Hoodies & Sweatshirts
More on U.S. Polo Assn.
- U.S. Polo Assn. became the governing body for the sport of polo in 1890.
- U.S. Polo Assn. products are sold in over 135 countries.
- In addition to apparel, U.S. Polo Assn. also carries watches, luggage, home furnishings, and a variety of other products.
- U.S. Polo Assn. uses revenue from profits to provide education and promotional programs for the sport of polo in the United States, as well as member benefits and training for interscholastic ans intercollegiate polo competitions. They also use revenue to ensure that the horses participating in the sport receive proper care to maintain health and wellness.
- U.S. Polo Assn. currently ships to the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- U.S. Polo Assn. offers free shipping on all orders over $75.
- U.S. Polo Assn. accepts returns within 60 days of the purchase with original tags and packing slips. Items must be unused. A $5 return fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- U.S. Polo Assn. products purchased in store must be returned to the store.