Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) provides online shopping benefits for Veterans enrolled in VHA Healthcare, Veteran families, and other eligible members. Those who register with VCS can enjoy a variety of premium brand merchandise and offers at a reasonable price! Membership provides access to the following products:
Exclusive Brand Names
Other Merchandise and Services
- Home Goods and Family
- Appliances, bedding and mattresses, baby supplies, children’s toys, and bikes
- Sports and Fitness
- Home gym equipment, sports apparel, shoes, and tactical gear
- Travel and Entertainment
- Hotel exclusives, theme parks and attractions, rental cars
- Name-brand tires, automotive accessories
- Computers, streaming equipment, generators, cell phones accessories, gaming
- Browse more categories here.
Who qualifies for VCS?
- American Veterans enrolled in VHA Healthcare
- Families of Veterans
- VA employees or contractor for the Department of Veterans Affairs
How do I qualify?
Eligible members must verify proof of Veteran status through online registration. Verification can be obtained by providing one of the documents listed below. Veterans Canteen Service recommends using Form DD214 or your State Driver’s License/ID. Enroll here.
Additionally, VCS registered members must be in good standing with GovX. Spouses may enroll by an invitation and approval program through the registered spouse.
Verification Document Options
- Form DD214
- Veteran Health ID Card (VHIC)
- Veteran ID Card
- VA Proof of Service Letter
- State Driver’s License/ID
More Information About VCS
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs founded VCS in 1946.
- VCS is dedicated to the service of American Veterans and upholds the pillars to its members: ICARE (Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect, and Excellence.)
- VCS honors the mission by giving back. Proceeds from purchases support VA programs which include but are not limited to:
- National Rehabilitation Adaptive Sports Games
- Vets Crisis Suicide Prevention
- Fisher House
- Women Veteran Programs
- National Disaster Relief
- Homelessness Veterans Programs
|Veteran Resource Centers||Commissary Benefits & Rewards Program|
|Vet Tix||Armed Forces Vacation Club|
|AAFES & Military Exchanges||Military Discounts|
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.