Veterans can now shop online at the military exchanges and take advantage of the tax free, competitive pricing.
Veterans can take advantage of this benefits by simply going to Official VetVerify site and signing up.
Veterans Online Shopping Eligibility
Must be an honorably discharged Veteran of the United States Armed Forces.
Eligible Branch of Service: United States Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, Air Force Reserve
Spouses and dependents of veterans are not eligible although this most likely won’t prevent family members from using an authorized customer’s log-in to purchase.
The veterans online shopping benefit does not apply to the commissaries.
Online Military Exchange Benefits
- Tax free shopping. Includes state and local taxes
- Shipping can be free
- On average prices are 20% lower than commercial department stores
- Competitive pricing. Why?
- Exchanges don’t pay rent on military bases
- The Military assists with shipping to exchanges in some cases
- Exchanges have buying power which enables them to negotiate great deals
- Companies want to help the military community with value pricing
- Price match guarantees
- Increased Exchange profits which go to support on-base Morale, Welfare and Recreational activities
Veterans Online Shopping Exchange Announcements
- AAFES Veterans Online Shopping announcement
- Navy Exchange VetVerify announcement
- Coast Guard Exchange announcement
- Defense Department VetVerify announcement
AAFES Carries Medical Equipment
Did you know the AAFES carries medical equipment? The AAFES has steadily increased the supply of medical equipment not covered by health insurance plans. Online braces, knee walkers, fitness bands, crutches and other devices can be found. In store the shops carry wheelchairs, canes, walkers, medical footwear, therapy aids and wheelchairs.
Online Military Exchange Stores
- Army & Air Force Exchange (AAFES) – aka “The Exchange”
- Coast Guard Exchange (CGX)
- Marine Corps Exchange (MCX)
- Navy Exchange (NEXCOM