Vineyard Vines takes off 15% from your purchase online and at participating stores and outlets. All military members, retirees, spouses, and dependents receive the discount with proper military identification. Vineyard Vines is known for its brand of ties, clothing, and accessories for men, women, and children.
Does Vineyard Vines offer a military discount?
- YES! Vineyard Vines offers a military discount online and at participating stores and outlets.
Who qualifies for the Vineyard Vines discount?
- Active duty
- Military veterans
- National Guard members and reservists
- Spouses and dependents
How do I qualify?
- Military members can verify military status through SheerID. After registering, you will be given a single-use coupon to use upon check out.
- Military discount varies by in-store location. Provide a valid military ID.
Vineyard Vines Veterans Day Discount
Vineyard Vines typically provides a discount on Veterans Day weekend. Last Veterans Day, Vineyard Vines doubled their discount to 30% from 11/8 through 11/11!
Check on discounts next year on Veterans Day!
Additional Vineyard Vines Details
- The military discount is a one-time use discount and can be used on all full-priced items.
- Originally founded in 1998 on Martha’s Vineyard, the store’s mission is to provide its customers with clothing and apparel that represent their philosophy, “living the good life.”
- Vineyard Vines began in Connecticut. Today, there are multiple locations, including outlets, nationwide. Go online to find a store near you.
- Vineyard Vines clothing can also be found at Target.
- Its official slogan, “every day should feel this good” is incorporated into their lifestyle designed products appropriate for coastal activities and golf.
- Big & Tall sizes are available online.
- Vineyard Vines also sells licensed sporting apparel such as MLB and NFL, as well as college apparel.
Military Discount Categories
Cristina Van Orden is a literary writer and active military spouse. She holds an MFA from Antioch University and taught K-12 English before working in editorial. Cristina currently resides on base with her husband and children.