West Elm offers a year-round, in-store 15% military discount to all active duty and retired military personnel and their families.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Update!: Deals and bonus deals on Black Friday in-store and online.
- West Elm is a home retailer that specializes in handcrafted, local, sustainably sourced, Fair Trade, and organic home furniture and décor products.
Do they offer a military discount?
- YES! West Elm offers a 15% military discount for entire in-store purchases for all active duty and retired military personnel and their families.
Who qualifies for the Military discount?
- Active duty members and their family members
- Retired and their family members
How do I qualify?
- This discount is offered in-store only and must be redeemed by showing a valid military or family ID card. Restrictions may reply on some items.
- You can find a local store by visiting the West Elm Store Locator at and searching by state and type of store.
- Excludes west elm Collection, Roar + Rabbit items, LOCAL items, Everyday Values, Sonos electronics, Casper mattresses, Pantelligent, SMEG appliances and Stikwood Adhesive Paneling
- Cannot be combined with other offers and not valid on gift card or prior purchases, taxes or shipping and processing fees.
What kinds of products does West Elm offer?
- Home items, including:
- Rugs and window dressings
- Pillows and décor
- Wall art and mirrors
- Kitchenware and table settings
- Outdoor furniture and décor
- Gift items
- West Elm also offers design services, to include
- One free in-store design consultation
- Registry help
- Online advice and ideas
- Room and space specific guides
- Color guides
- Fabric guides
- Before and after examples
- Holiday and entertainment planning
- Online room planning application
- Design FAQs
More about West Elm
- Founded in Brooklyn in 2002
- Branch of Williams-Sonoma, Inc
- Over 90% of products designed in-house
- In 2014, became the first U.S. home retailer to carry Fair Trade products
- Located in more than 85 U.S. cities as well as Canada, Mexico, Australia, UK, and Middle East
- Partners with non-profits such as the Clinton Foundation, Nest, Fair Trade USA, VisionSpring, TextileExchange, FSC, St. Jude’s Research Hospital, ASPCA, and Craftmark
- By 2020, plans to have:
- 20% of products handcrafted
- 40% of products Fair Trade Certified
- 100% organic cotton in bedding
- 50% of wood used as sustainably sourced
- Partnerships with 1,000 makers across the U.S.