West Elm offers a year-round, in-store 15% military discount to all active duty and retired military personnel and their families.
Does West Elm Offer a Military Discount?
- YES! West Elm offers a 15% military discount for entire in-store purchases for all active duty and retired military personnel and their families.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Update!: Deals and bonus deals on Black Friday in-store and online.
Who Qualifies for the Discount?
- Active Duty Military of the U.S. Armed Forces (Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force) and their family members qualify for the discount.
- Retired military members and their family members.
How Do I Qualify?
The discount is offered in-store only and must be redeemed by showing a valid military or family ID card. Restrictions may reply on some items.
You can find a local store by visiting the West Elm Store Locator at and searching by state and type of store.
The discount excludes the west elm Collection, Roar + Rabbit items, LOCAL items, Everyday Values, Sonos electronics, Casper mattresses, Pantelligent, SMEG appliances and Stikwood Adhesive Paneling
Cannot be combined with other offers and not valid on gift card or prior purchases, taxes or shipping and processing fees.
What Products Does West Elm Offer?
Home items, including:
- Rugs and window dressings
- Pillows and décor
- Wall art and mirrors
- Kitchenware and table settings
- Outdoor furniture and décor
- Gift items
- West Elm also offers design services, to include
- One free in-store design consultation
- Registry help
- Online advice and ideas
- Room and space specific guides
- Color guides
- Fabric guides
- Before and after examples
- Holiday and entertainment planning
- Online room planning application
- Design FAQs
More About West Elm
West Elm is a home retailer that specializes in handcrafted, local, sustainably sourced, Fair Trade, and organic home furniture and décor products. They are a branch of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. and were founded in Brooklyn in 2002.
Today, they have locations in more than 85 U.S. cities as well as in Canada, Mexico, Australia, UK and the Middle East. As of 2014, they were one of the first U.S. home retailers to carry Fair Trade products.