Great news for Zappos fans! Zappos is sending a special salute to military members across the nation by offering a special discount for the men and women in uniform.
Does Zappos offer a military discount?
- Yes they do! Eligible service members will receive a 10% online discount off their purchase from Zappos.com.
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Active duty (including Reservists and National Guard)
- Direct family members (that have a valid military dependent ID)
How do I qualify?
- Create an account on Zappos.com
- Verify your military status with SheerID
- Once verified, you will receive a promotional code
- Promotional code will be used towards your purchase
Does Zappos ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- No. Zappos does not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
Additional Zappos Discount Details
- This discount is available ONLINE only.
- Please note that this offer cannot be added to other discounts or promotions and cannot be applied to purchases that were previously made prior to confirming your military status.
- This discount is also available to students and teachers.
- The promotional code will be applied before taxes and shipping.
- Zappos promotional code is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash equivalents (for example gift cards).
- Customers may not register for this special discount more than once. The discount code will be valid as long as you remain under the terms and conditions.
- Zappos reserves the right to cancel the promotion or any code at any time.
What is Zappos?
- Nick Swinmurn (the founder of Zappos) was shopping in 1999 for a new pair of boots. He was frustrated that he could not find the right style, color, nor size he was looking for. That was when he realized there was a gap between what customers needed and what retail stores were offering. That day Nick decided to solve the problem himself. He wanted to offer a site that would give customers exactly what they were looking for.
- Zappos is an online retailer that mainly sells shoes, but their merchandise also includes clothing, handbags, accessories and much more.
- They are proud to provide the best customer service, customer experience and company culture.
- Their goal is to inspire people by showing the world that it is possible to deliver happiness to customers, employees, community and vendors in a sustainable way. They want to create a long lasting and long term relationship with their customers.
More on Zappos
- The word “Zappos” was an adaptation of the word “zapatos” which means shoes in Spanish. Throughout the years, this company evolved from solely selling shoes, to now selling handbags and accessories.
- Zappos’ purpose is to always deliver the “WOW” factor to their customers. This obsession has led their company to be one of the first online retailers to offer free next-day shipping and free returns.
- They want their customers 100% happy with their products. Because of this, they offer a 365-day return policy that gives their customers time to really contemplate their purchases.
- Zappos’ CEO Tony Hsieh announced in July 2009 the company’s plan to join forces with Amazon. Both Zappos and Amazon share a strong passion for excellent customer service. This made the bond between the companies come natural.
- Zappos now carries thousands of footwear products and is constantly looking for ways to improve their company. Customer satisfaction is their top priority and they will continue to strive to serve their customers in the best way possible.